Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let's Do Lunch

We don't eat out much around here, too expensive and too often the food doesn't meet expectations. Alas, today I threw caution to the wind and took the family out to lunch. It's a pet peeve of mine when restaurants aren't clean, but I know that doesn't bother most diners. We liked our food, Japanese sushi rolls, miso soup, all good, actually. But, my goodness, the table and floor were not clean at all and the seats were covered with last night's rice - at least I'm hoping the establishment was open last night or else that rice was from who knows when. The floor was sticky, too. The rice in my sushi rolls could've been stickier so they would have held together while I ineptly tried dipping them in soy sauce with the chopsticks. The table had what I assume was soy sauce dripping down the front and the glass table top was unnaturally frosted. Will I eat out again? Yep. Will I return to this very same restaurant again? Hey, I'm going back next Friday. Did I forget to mention the food was good?

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger tx_kittybelle said...

One of my face peeves is when your eating out, the person waiting on wont return to refilly your glass, or if u have to ask for napkins, or silverware, or anything else that they should provide for u without havin to ask for it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home